- Oak MK & Rosenberg BC (1983) Endodermal Sinus Tumour: Successful Outcome with Conservative Surgery and Chemotherapy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4:121.
- Oak MK Vaughan Williams CA & Elstein M (1983) Current Status of Infertility Associated with Minimal Endometriosis. Clinical Reproduction and Fertility 2:97-112.
- Petsos P, Chandler CJ, Oak MK, Wood R, Ratcliffe W & Anderson DC (1985). The Assessment of Ovulation by a Combination of Ultrasound and Detailed Serial Hormone Profiles in 35 Women with Long-Standing Unexplained Infertility. Clinical Endocrinology 22:739-751.
- Oak MK Chantler EN, Vaughan Williams CA & Elstein M (1985). Sperm Survival Studies in Peritoneal Fluid from Infertile Women with Endometriosis and Unexplained Infertility. Clinical Reproduction and Fertility 3:297-303.
- Vaughan Williams CA, Oak MK & Elstein M (1986). Cyclical Gonadotrophin and Progesterone Secretion in Women with Minimal Endometriosis. Clinical Reproduction and Fertility. 4:259-268.
- Atalla AA, Page IA & Oak MK (1986) Review of Perinatal Mortality in BAOR. Journal of Royal Army Medical Corps 132:173-176.
- Vaughan Williams CA, Oak MK & M Elstein M (1987). Gonadotrophin Responses to Oestrogen Provocation in Women with Minimal Endometriosis. Clinical Reproduction and Fertility 5:119-126.
- Oak MK Chantler EN, Vaughan Williams CA & Elstein M (1987) In-Vitro Sperm Survival in Peritoneal Fluid from Women with Endometriosis and from Women with Unexplained Infertility (Abstract). Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 8 (1): 87-88.
- Oak MK Vaughan Williams CA & Elstein M (1988). Pituitary Ovarian Function in Infertile Women with Endometriosis (Abstract). Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 9 (2): 167.
- Oak MK & Rosenberg BC (1991). Elevated Maternal Serum and Amniotic Fluid Alpha-Fetoprotein in a Triploidy Pregnancy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 11:344-345.
- Oak MK & Kelly MPT Polls – A Part of Striving for Satisfaction. Hospital Doctor 8 July 1993.
- Oak MK Iversen AM, J Bennett & Mankikar GD (1994) Referrals under Section National Assistance Act 1948. Exchange on Ageing Law and Ethics 2:8-10.
- Oak MK (1997). Should Insurance Cure Understaffing? (Letter) Clinical Negligence Scheme for Trusts (CNST) Review 10:12.
- Oak MK (1997) The Whole Duty of Obstetricians. (Letter) British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 104:1421.
- Oak MK (1998) Risk Management – An Opportunity or a Threat. Clinician in Management 7: (no 2) 102-105 1998.
- Oak MK (2001) Chapter in Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board Examination Book on Extended Matching Questions in Gynaecology.
- Taylor A, Sharma M, Tsrikas P, Arora R, Di Spiezio Sardo A, Mastrogamvrakis G, Buck L, Oak M & Magos A. (2005) Surgical and radiological management of uterine fibroid-a UK survey of current consultant practice. Acta Obstetrica et Gynecologica 84(5):478-82.
- Wilson M, Campbell L & Oak M (2005) Healing of an acute obstetrics wound using a topical anti-microbial dressing containing silver. Wound 1(3): 117.
- Open versus sub-total abdominal hysterectomies-audit of outcomes in a district general hospital. Submitted and accepted at the World Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology March 2014 Hyderabad India. T. Thomas & M Oak.
- An obstetrician reborn. Correspondence accepted for publication in British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. MK Oak.
Further publications & presentations
- International Presentations
- National & Regional Presentations
- General and Medico-social / political publications
For more information please contact us.