- Food advertising and childhood obesity. Letter to the Editor, The Daily Telegraph, 29 September 2003.
- Let’s take a common-sense approach to work, rest and play. Prize-winning letter BMA News, 24 January 2004.
- Action required on kids’ obesity. Hospital Doctor, 29 April 2004.
- Surgery is not just cutting. Hospital Doctor, 25 November 2004.
- Foundation Hospitals: A missed opportunity. Independent Doctors’ Forum, January 2005.
- It’s my head on the block. Hospital Doctor 21 April 2005
- Stopping another Shipman. Letter to BMA News, 11 March 2006.
- No Shipman here. Letter to BMA News, 27 May 2006.
- Exam quota system unfair. Letter to BMA News, 1 July 2006.
- Just a dumb criticism. Hospital Doctor, 13 July 2006.
- Civil standard unacceptable. Hospital Doctor, 23 November 2006.
- New Consultants are part of Labour’s long game. BMA News 25 January 2007.
- Already riding a conveyer BMJ News 26 May 2007 Prize winning letter
- Liam, if you’d only listen…MMC BMJ News 8 August 07.
- No case for free digs BMA News 21 June 08.
- No to more consultants BMA News 5 July 2008.
- Beware of clock-in, clock-out culture-prize winning letter BMA News 27 September 2008 Prize winning letter.
- Low paid workers are not paid enough to live healthily, Marmot says BMJ 20/03/2014. Letter in response to this article. BMJ 21 March 2014.
- Whiplash misuse, abuse. Letter in the BMJ 7 June 2014.
- NHS monopoly. BMJ News 26 July 2014.
- Out in the Real World. BMJ News May 2016.
Publications & Presentations
For more information please contact us.